Governments and organizations across the region have implemented measures such as city lockdowns, quarantine and remote working to ensure social distancing during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result of this – the world’s largest work-from-home experiment – our business landscapes have changed dramatically in a very short span of time. The workplace has been redefined in ways that we could not have fathomed.
This transformed work landscape inevitably presents both challenges and opportunities for organizations of all sizes and across all industry sectors – during the pandemic and beyond.
DigiconAsia and Poly came together recently for a ‘live’ virtual session focused on business continuity and user experience to discuss some key issues and considerations when adapting to the ‘new normal’ we are facing in business and work, such as:
- How unpreparedness for remote working affected business continuity, communication and collaboration
- What technologies, innovations and strategies have been effectively employed to ensure business continuity during the pandemic
- How organizations can survive, stay alive, then thrive through the pandemic
- Best practices and technology tips to ensure high-quality video conferencing and cloud-based collaboration for effective and secure remote working
- Will the workplace revert to what it used to be? What transformations would persist?
Listen in to this recording of the discussion, where we take a look at the evolution of the workplace as the pandemic develops.