Great power relations are being redefined by strategic competition in domains ranging from advanced technologies to infrastructure development. What flash points and fault lines will affect industries and economies in 2019?
- Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada.
- David R. Gergen, Founding Director, Center for Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, USA.
- Heng Swee Keat, Minister for Finance of Singapore.
- Kang Kyung-Wha, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
- Taro Kono, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
– Børge Brende, President; Member of the Managing Board, World Economic Forum.