Amid a rapidly changing geo-economic context, shifting allegiances, and new security strategies from regional and global powers, how can Asia secure peace and stability?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Tensions and breakthroughs on the Korean Peninsula.
– The evolving roles of China, the US, and regional nations.
– Redesigning governance and institutions in the Indo-Asia-Pacific.
This session was developed in partnership with Channel NewsAsia.
- Kang Kyung-Wha, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
- Taro Kono, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
- Lynn Kuok, Associate Fellow, International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), Singapore.
- Pham Binh Minh, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe, Prime Minister of Sri Lanka.
– Julie Yoo, News Presenter, Channel NewsAsia, Singapore