MTO manufacturing today is all about driving growth, customer experience and profit through greater visibility and insight.
Make-to-order (MTO) manufacturers that don’t transform their work processes and methods will struggle to keep up.
Digital transformation helps Make-to-order manufacturers gain visibility and insight. You can optimize the customer experience, increase operational efficiency, and drive profitable growth. It also enables you to build a foundation for the future — positioning you to take advantage of advanced technologies when you’re ready, such as:
- The Internet of Things (IoT)—opening new windows of visibility into the manufacturing process
- Advanced analytics—for better and more informed decision-making
- Cloud-based capabilities—enabling real-time visibility, improving information access, and enhancing collaboration
Investing in the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) software will help you drive the long-term success of your digital transformation program.
In this eBook, Epicor shares 5 key trends in Make-to-order manufacturing, and delves into how choosing the right ERP solution can help you address them by delivering greater visibility and insight to:
- Deliver a great customer experience
- Make operations as efficient as possible
- Drive business growth and profitability
Check out the 5 trends you need to be aware of, and how you could take Make-to-order manufacturing to greater heights of customer experience, operational efficiency and business profitability.